DYSLEXIA – Cognitive Development Learning Centre
- Dyslexia is a type of learning disability that children has difficulty processing words or numbers therefore causing difficulty in learning to read.
- It’s been proven that dyslexia happens because of the way the brain processes information:
- For e.g: When kids with dyslexia read, they use a different part of the brain than those without dyslexia.
- Children become frustrated by the difficulty in learning to read and causing other problems that
How do I know if my child has Dyslexia?
- Disorganization of written work
- Poor memory and understanding
- Letters and Numbers reversal
- Difficulty in recalling sequences of things or more than one command at one time