- It’s a specific learning disability that negatively affects a persons ability in learning and understanding arithmetic.
- The child may not be able to understand numbers , how to manipulate them and learning mathematical facts.
- It affects movement, coordination, judgement, processing, memory, speech and cognitive skills of a person.
- When a child experiences coordination difficulties, it may affect in participation and functioning of everyday’s life skills.
- Dysgraphia affects written expression of a child.
- It may appear as difficulty in spelling, poor handwriting and trouble putting thoughts on paper.
- Dysgraphia can either be language based or non-language based.