- Dyslexia is a type of learning disability that children has difficulty processing words or numbers therefore causing difficulty in learning to read.
- It’s been proven that dyslexia happens because of the way the brain processes information:
- For e.g: When kids with dyslexia read, they use a different part of the brain than those without dyslexia.
- Children become frustrated by the difficulty in learning to read and causing other problems that disguise as dyslexia.
- When children become frustrated with themselves, they may exhibit signs of depression and low self esteem.
Subtotal: $ 0.00